This little collection !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Now now Mr Biggs, l feel the same about hanging bikes on walls as l do about dead animals heads on walls....both of em should be alive and doing what they were meant to do :smile:

Agree with that totally but i didn't know how you felt about it . so there are 3 bikes up for grabs

go and get them

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Agree with that totally but i didn't know how you felt about it . so there are 3 bikes up for grabs

go and get them
Im on my way (tomorrow) and will report findings

wonderdog

I am tempted to do what you say but l would have to move them on because they are being sold by a Dutch lady and you know what that means...the frames are huge (67cm) for the PUG for example . l just hate seeing them going to waste though:sad:
Are you intimating that Dutch women are forbiddingly, fearsomely tall? My first ever girl friend was Dutch and she was more your pocket rocket - both physically and in temperament.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Are you intimating that Dutch women are forbiddingly, fearsomely tall? My first ever girl friend was Dutch and she was more your pocket rocket - both physically and in temperament.
See what l mean...they don't literally have to be tall to be awesome, my partner isn't Dutch she is Swedish and is taller than me and not to be trifled with!
Come to think of it l better watch my step because our new neighbour is South African and she is at least 6ft.tall :whistle:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
See what l mean...they don't literally have to be tall to be awesome, my partner isn't Dutch she is Swedish and is taller than me and not to be trifled with!
Come to think of it l better watch my step because our new neighbour is South African and she is at least 6ft.tall :whistle:

So big question is have they made there way in to your barn ??

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Not yet, the seller wasn't at home today, l will try in the morning :cuppa:

It's a slow life in France then

Top Bottom