This looks fun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Good bearings and balls by the look of it. I guess only cissies touch the brakes.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I wouldn't fancy pushing the carts up to the start! :okay:

Unless they are timing their 'humping' to be in time with undulations in the road then I can't see how that helps.

They could gain a lot more speed by wearing aero gear and keeping as low as possible - they were catching a lot of wind!

It did look fun though.

classic33

Leg End Member
I wouldn't fancy pushing the carts up to the start! :okay:

Unless they are timing their 'humping' to be in time with undulations in the road then I can't see how that helps.

They could gain a lot more speed by wearing aero gear and keeping as low as possible - they were catching a lot of wind!

It did look fun though.
The only way of increasing their speed, when they start to slow down, or are trying to regain their position on the road.

25 - 30mph maximum speed.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The only way of increasing their speed, when they start to slow down, or are trying to regain their position on the road.

I can see how moving about helps them to get round bend, but I can't see how the humping increase their speed, unless (as I posted) they are somehow reading the variations in the road surface and getting something to push against.

If you push upwards, all you are doing is lifting yourself up from the cart. If you push the cart forwards you are only doing so by pushing yourself backwards so that isn't gaining anything. If you happened to have a handy wall behind you and you pushed against that, then yes - pushing would help!

presta

Guru
It's odd that they put handles on the back, then instead of pushing them like a bobsleigh, they just scoot the rear wheels with their hands.

Top Bottom