This made me chuckle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The mentality of these guys.
If you have £500k of coke in your boot you should keep a low profile don’t draw any attention and drive like a nun.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
How dumb. I wonder why the driver just pulled over and waited to be arrested? 🤔

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
How dumb. I wonder why the driver just pulled over and waited to be arrested? 🤔

The police car illuminated its blues and twos then the car reached speeds of 100mph.

The idea was to get some distance from the police to enable part two of the escape plan.

The passenger jumped out with the drugs in a rucksack and tried to get away in a taxi, but was arrested doing so.

If the plan succeeded, the driver is content to be arrested for dangerous driving - maximum two years - but they still get to keep the cocaine.

A commonly used alternative is to throw the drugs out of the window of the moving car.

Two problems with that, they almost certainly lose the drugs, and there's very often a witness who sees the package flying through the air, which means they both get nicked for possession with intent to supply anyway.

No parole until two thirds of the sentence has recently been reintroduced, so these two will do four to five years before being eligible.

Had they been dealt with a year or so ago they would have been out after serving half their sentences.

Last edited:
Top Bottom