This mornings glorious chicken.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Fantastic, now you can get two chickens for £3 in Tesco so I have one for breakfast, one for lunch and another for dinner! :biggrin:

Pete

domtyler said:
Fantastic, now you can get two chickens for £3 in Tesco so I have one for breakfast, one for lunch and another for dinner! :biggrin:
They must be potent! They've even got to your numeracy braincells....! :biggrin:

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
I bought two packs, each with three chickens in it giving six birds. That lasts me two days.

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
It's just nice to have the option I think. I'm not saying that I'll eat a whole chicken for every single meal from now on but thanks to companies like Tesco, driving down prices for consumers we can all eat chicken as often as we wish. :biggrin:

Every little helps! :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Corn fed ones taste better..

Ohh no Bonj will be here in a second - what's the benefit of orrible battery chickens vs. nice free range corn fed ones.......

domtyler said:

You realize you'll end up with chicken thighs and a strong temptation to peck at sweetcorn :biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
Domtyler, if you're eating chicken at every meal, just think it's one more duck, turkey, cow, pig or lamb that can say thankyou to you for delaying there demise a little longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
Keith, a lot of us on here have long suspected that you had been touched by genius and this finally confirms it.

Eating cheap battery chickens is good for animal welfare as it saves higher animals from any possibility of suffering.

Pete

domtyler said:
Eating cheap battery chickens is good for animal welfare as it saves higher animals from any possibility of suffering.
Domtyler, you are brilliant! Against that profound logic, reason, and wisdom on the merits of intensive farming, us veggies/part-veggies/organic-eaters really have no case to answer! :thumbsup:

Crackle said:
You realize you'll end up with chicken thighs and a strong temptation to peck at sweetcorn ;)
At least he won't end up like that. Judging from the state of most intensively reared poultry, he won't even be able to stand up on his two legs - and as for pecking: forget it, his beak will have been sawn off...;)

Top Bottom