This turned up today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ordered a bike from Wiggle last Sunday. Thought I might be lucky if it turned up by this weekend or maybe start of next week. Was surprised to get an email yesterday saying it had been dispatched. Then I see it was being delivered by everyones favourite courier City Link, another few days then I thought. Anyway got a text from wife today saying it had arrived. It looked good in box and much better out of box. Well pleased with Wiggle and City Link,oh and over the moon with the bike.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 122
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 116

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Well, go on, tell us what we all want to know! How big was the bag of Haribo that came in that box?

Oh, by the way, nice bike!!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Yeah what to do with all the damned packaging though ?

Use it on the allotment - lay it flat with some mushroom compost or soil on it, then in the spring you'll have a lovely bed that you can plant up without digging over.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from a Victorian Terrace house, red brick, 1882 build.

RhythMick

Über Member
Use it on the allotment - lay it flat with some mushroom compost or soil on it, then in the spring you'll have a lovely bed that you can plant up without digging over.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from a Victorian Terrace house, red brick, 1882 build.

I'll tell Mrs Mick. I don't touch green things lest they become brown things.

Top Bottom