Thomson elite seatpost (inline)27.2 x 410mm, black.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hi,

I brought this seatpost back when I started, I couldnt get used to the seat position with the layback seatpost that came with the bike and this one helped bring the saddle forward a bit which helped with my comfort.

Now that Im used to the position I have put the original back on and Im happier with that, so this is up for sale.

Would be ideal for someone that is in my position and want the seat brought forward while getting used to a road bike, or perhaps someone that has a frame thats a little too large.

Photos to come, but it is in near new condition with just a little scuff mark on the back.

Cheapest I can see online is £55 from planet X, Im asking for £40 with recorded delivery.

Reviews: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/thomson-elite-inline-seat-post/

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member

e-rider

crappy member
the ideal saddle position (for/aft) is based on frame geometry, femur bone length and overall riding position - it's not just a case of getting used to a position further back on the bike!

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Tis true, but when I started my back couldnt take the strain and this helped. Now Im fitter and used to the position I can ride with the original layback seatpost.

Maybe it would help someone else that has the same trouble I did.

Top Bottom