Thorn Club Tour rider From Brum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi everyone

I have been riding for many years, mainly commuting, shopping, etc.

Starting to use my trusty Thorn to go further afield. Joined to share thoughts with other like minded people.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome: to CC
I too have a Thorn club tour

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Welcome. Whereabouts are you "Further-afielding"?
If that is a real word, which a red squiggly line on my screen indicates that it might not be.

OP
OP
U

User16390

I caught the train to my brothers in Northalerton last Thursday and we cycled to the York CTC show following the Sustrans route 71 and then route 657 at Upsal which goes via Thirsk. Can highly recommend the fish and Chip shop there. This was my first real long ride and camping as well. Thoroughly enjoyed it and met some lovely people. A group of guys From Nottingham had cycled to york setting of on the Friday morning and arriving about 7pm. Put my effort to shame :blush:

Hi numbnuts, nice to meet another Club Tour rider on CC. I have never seen so many Thorns as I did at York, although they were all Ravens or Nomads. Did not see any other Club Tours apart from mine :sad:. Needless to say its the nicest and most versatile bike I have ever owned. Definitely a Volvo estate (I quite like Volvo's)

Top Bottom