Thornes Park (Wakefield) Cyclo-Cross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Ian's a good event organiser - quite a lot of my son's club (Kirklees Cycling Academy) will be racing there, along with a couple of the coaches. He doesn't do cross as it involves mud and trees: he tends to get covered in mud and crash into the trees.

He also runs a Tuesday chaingang at the Bkat circuit in Wakefield, 6-7.30pm £2.50 a time which we're at quite often.

colly

Re member eR
Was looking at that one to fill the gap in NWCCA races this year- unfortunately I've been that busy the last few weeks that my legs just won't do me any justice.
Go on Danny get signed up :okay: I'll even come along and
throw stuff at you cheer you on.

Ian's a good event organiser - quite a lot of my son's club (Kirklees Cycling Academy) will be racing there, along with a couple of the coaches. He doesn't do cross as it involves mud and trees: he tends to get covered in mud and crash into the trees.
I've known him quite a few years, as his daughters went to the same Junior School as mine (mine is now 17)

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
We were there yesterday.Great event.My son raced in the U12s.It was his first Cross race in almost two years(he decided he didn't like CX) and he loved it:becool:Thankfully it was a cracking Winters morning:okay:He now loves Cross...I knew he would...it's just taken a while for him to take the plunge again...plus he got a new big-bobble hat out of it!
46287596562_9f4c075d3b.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom