Those snippet titles...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete

Poor old Sam W over at another place would throw a fit at this! He's always been so didactic about everyone putting nice fully-worded explicit titles on everything, so no-one ever gets a chance to guess...

But - re your dilemma - help is at hand! If you just hover the mouse over a curtailed title - the full title pops up in a box...

Johnny Thin

Poor old Sam W over at another place would throw a fit at this! He's always been so didactic about everyone putting nice fully-worded explicit titles on everything, so no-one ever gets a chance to guess...

I feel another game of Limbo Roulette coming on ...

Keith Oates

Janner
I don't have hard feelings one way or the other over full or partial titles, in fact over the years some have been quite ingenius, but as Pete says here you can see anyway with use of the curser, so no problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spesh

Keith Oates said:
I don't have hard feelings one way or the other over full or partial titles, in fact over the years some have been quite ingenius, but as Pete says here you can see anyway with use of the curser, so no problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Curser?"

You having problems with your mouse, Keith? ;):sad:

Top Bottom