thought i would say hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodymcnab

Regular
Hi all.
Ive been cycle touring for a year now and have done a few rides. mainly stealth camping along the way.
also this summer have got into road racing when time has not allowed me to get out for the weekend.
ive wanted to join a cycling forum for a while so here i am
i live in and work in peterborough.
Regards paul...

Ganymede

Veteran
:welcome: Paul - you will find a lot of touring fans on here. I am just working up to it!

OP
OP
woodymcnab

woodymcnab

Regular
Thank you for your welcome.. Yes Peterborough has some lovely places to cycle... Please let me know if you are in the area and would like to join me for a ride out......

paul04

Über Member
Hello :hello:

Lisat

Hi and welcome, I did my first 200k this summer from Oundle, this is so I could summon up the broom wagon if I failed (my family all live in or near Peterborough) Luckily it wasn't needed. Lovely cycling round that part of the world and a lot less hilly than where I live.:welcome:

Hi and (very belated) welcome from the Land of Crows. Peterborough has some good rides near it, slightly further afield is Rutland Water which is very nice for a warmer weather circumnavigate. Peterborough-to-Cambridge is a good one to do, as you can make your mind up whether to do there-and-back or just there, loll about for a bit then get the train back :-)

Top Bottom