Thread disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi, PM on its way.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I hate threads like this where I have no idea what's gone on, I think I should receive a site email to keep me in the loop and satisfy my nosy nature.

Venod

Eh up
I didn't see the post so don't know what was in it, but who are the people who complain about posts?

If you don't like a post or thread why not just ignore it and let other people who may not find the post offensive read it, I have been critical of the moderators in the past, this got me a ban from one section of the forum, but I realise its there job and have to act on any complaints they receive.

So instead of moaning about the moderation I am now moaning about the complainers.

Please stop it and let other people with a different view to yourselves enjoy the forum too.

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm so intrigued now, if I follow your link then try to view it says I can't as the thread doesn't exist, so I wondered if it was because I was logged in, so logged out followed your linked link & now I can't view it because I'm not logged in ROFL

U

User6179

I'm so intrigued now, if I follow your link then try to view it says I can't as the thread doesn't exist, so I wondered if it was because I was logged in, so logged out followed your linked link & now I can't view it because I'm not logged in ROFL

You click on cache, not the direct link .

U

User6179

google fu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom