Thread killer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Case in point, I posted on this thread at half two, go and have a turbo session and a shower, come back at 10 to 5 and the thread is at the bottom of the page.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I wish I could sometimes have the last word at home :wacko:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Right. No one can kill 'em like I can (apparently). See floor tiles thread for case in point. One of the funniest jokes I've heard in years and not a single titter. Don't know why I bother.:tongue::biggrin::becool:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cubist said:
Right. No one can kill 'em like I can (apparently). See floor tiles thread for case in point. One of the funniest jokes I've heard in years and not a single titter. Don't know why I bother.:biggrin::biggrin::becool:

It was a coup de gras, Cube, couldn't be followed:rolleyes::tongue::bravo:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's Schrodinger's Thread - it's dead until Cubist re-posts on it. It's both dead and alive - or something:wacko:;)

Cubist

Still wavin'
rich p said:
It's Schrodinger's Thread - it's dead until Cubist re-posts on it. It's both dead and alive - or something:wacko::smile:
So under the Copenhagen Interpretation, it's life or death depends on someone posting on it, or "having the last word." If we superpose someone having the last word with someone inevitably replying to the last word I reckon it'll open up a whole new level of quantum dynamics!

Top Bottom