Three Peaks Cyclo-Cross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
My daughter in law has just finished in 4.57 in her first attempt.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
DSC00281.JPG

As I said, perfect conditions......
DSC00282.JPG

Dog enjoyed it.
DSC00285.JPG

Here they come.
DSC00288.JPG

Rob Jebb jogging nonchalantly.
DSC00291.JPG
Nick Craig and some other dude.
DSC00312.JPG

That's where the slope really kicks in.

Pain.
DSC00316.JPG

Manchester Wheelers' Mick Style.
DSC00319.JPG

Socks.
DSC00329.JPG

Dog getting bored.
DSC00339.JPG

Beard.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Bunch of jessies carying their bikes instead of riding them up that slight slope..:whistle:

dan_bo

Bunch of jessies carying their bikes instead of riding them up that slight slope..:whistle:

Neil Orrell was telling me he once witnessed Nick Craig riding up the 1st steep bit (Third pic you can just about make it out)

It's very steep. And the drag from the main road to teh start of the climb proper serves only to soften you up.

The main bit is so steep that even when you know what's coming you still can't get your head around what you're doing carrying a bike up it. It's like climbing a blancmanche ladder.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Neil Orrell was telling me he once witnessed Nick Craig riding up the 1st steep bit (Third pic you can just about make it out)

It's very steep. And the drag from the main road to teh start of the climb proper serves only to soften you up.

The main bit is so steep that even when you know what's coming you still can't get your head around what you're doing carrying a bike up it. It's like climbing a blancmanche ladder.
It does look a touch bonkers!

dan_bo

Top Bottom