Thursday machinations of a swivel eyed Francophile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Weather good but with low confidence that it'll also be good 2 and a half hours up the road: Munro plan, in the can.

Bikie day instead, or bikie morning, at least.

I know where there's some decent coffee to be had so the day is saved.
 

Webbo2

Veteran
Morning
Bright and chilly, just finishing second coffee. Then it will be take Bertie to groomers, then return home and pack car. Go pick him then head up and over the border to daughter dearests. I’ve packed clothing for 10 degrees and downward, if there’s a heatwave while we are there. I will be stuffed.
 

TLW1

Senior Member
Meh - knackered, shoot sleep as the morphine has worn off and haven’t got anything decent to replace it with.

Not a lot planned today
 

sungod

Über Member
'ning

'strewth it's nippy, winter togs on

rode ride, stopped at cafe, next a stroll, followed by coffee
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
Yep, first day nippy enough to need the heater on in the cave for a bit. Major deadlines passed, CBA to go into the office but got a few virtual meetings today but nothing too taxing (deliberate pun). Organising decent weekend bike jaunt to make up for not getting out this week.
 

Homers Double

Senior Member
Up relatively early so got to work in a relative time frame. All good really as I'm finishing relatively early (ie lunch time) to go fishing for possibly the last time this year before the cold really sets in.
Flask is awaiting a fill and I need to dig out a hat.
Need to put the hot tub on ready for the first chilly weekend in the garden, MrsHD is out with girls later and I'm on taxi duty.
 
Top Bottom