Ticker reset automatically?

Davos87

Veteran
Have the tickets for mycylinglog been reset automatically this year?
Mine is on 0% and 2000 miles goal for the year but I haven't got round to sorting it yet?
If someone as reset it for me thank you most kindly.
I was dreading doing this trying to find notepad on the dreaded windows 8 to copy the code into.

young Ed

Veteran
i believe MCL resets automatically for new year

i gave up with MCL as it just wouldn't let me into my old account and wouldn't let me reset password so i made a new account with new username and password and email and all and it won't let me into there either :sad:
shame really as i liked MCL as it's the only one i can see that will show me a percentage :sad:
Cheers Ed

OP
Davos87

Davos87

Veteran
Thanks for all the replies. It resetting automatically is a bit of a bonus as I found it could be a bit of a faff copy & pasting the code into my sig and the kind ianruk sorted it for me last year. Not sure about about adding a new goal MisterStan? Its reset to 2000 miles and that will do me as a target for 2015 as I failed to achieve it last year.

young Ed

Veteran
Thanks for all the replies. It resetting automatically is a bit of a bonus as I found it could be a bit of a faff copy & pasting the code into my sig and the kind ianruk sorted it for me last year. Not sure about about adding a new goal MisterStan? Its reset to 2000 miles and that will do me as a target for 2015 as I failed to achieve it last year.
next thing is to start putting some miles in, like my 8.6!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom