Tidying the garage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Thie weekend I intend to tidy my garage. Bearing in mind it has not been tidied for about 18 months :biggrin:. During which time, there have been builders, plumbers, carpenters and electricians here. But I do not think that they are still here. ;)

Just in case I do not reappear from the back of the garage tomorrow, would someone like to organise a search Party*.

Also, is there anything you need or have lost that might be in my garage. I absolutely, definitely hate to throw anything that might possibly be useful, at any time in the next millenium, so if you can think of anything please let me know.

I think I can find, for instance, a spade. It has had a new metal bit (the bit you dig with) and a new handle, but apart from that it is original from the 1980's. Lots of left hand gloves, lengths of hose pipe, of various lengths. About 3,000 black plastic bin liners. The Council keep delivering them, but I do not use very many.

If you are looking for something useful, and cannot find it, please let me know.

Please note that I have already looked for the pink and blue stripey paint, and there is none there. :rolleyes:

* Please bring your own Bottle, preferably containing some alcohol.

Milo

Guru
Got a bag of sparks for my angle grinder?

Noodley

A windmill.
A happy mouse.
A pair of clogs.
A staircase.
The expression "well I declare!".

If you see any of these items could you pleas send to:
Ronnie Hilton
Yorkshire
The 1950s

Thanking you.

Maz

Guru
I bet you've got a half-empty bag of cement in there. Gone hard, of course.

Noodley

Speicher said:
That depends, on the eees with which i tidee up. There are plenty of o's, as mentionned in the OP.

If you find some more i's, theres that old chap McDonald who used to have that farm who could help you out.

Noodley

Speicher said:
Funnily enough there is a half bag of salt, the sort you use in winter on driveways.

Is this and Englandshire tradition? I do not recall ever having seen a half bag of salt sitting on a driveway in Scotland...

Top Bottom