Tights tomorrow.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crandoggler

First time I've ever worn bib tights! Decided that at 7degs tomorrow morning that they will make the perfect companion for my 40 miler.

Bit apprehensive, of course. I don't own any warmer upper body stuff yet, so that could be an issue. However, hopefully my toasty legs should keep me going.

Anyone into tights or leg warmers yet?

postman

Legendary Member
I will start off in mine,I always say you can take stuff off,but you can't put it on,if it's at home.

OP
OP
Crandoggler

Crandoggler

Bib shorts was the attire I don when riding. But last week I was bloody freezing. So tomorrow, I fancy some tights.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
For me it has to be pretty close to freezing before I hit the full bib tights, before that it is knee warmers. Top half is similar, arm warmers, until I know the whole ride will be below 10 degrees then switch to a variety of long sleeve options. I am just heading out now, arm warmers and knee warmers for the first 30 minutes or so, then lose the knees and probably the arms.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Been wearing leg + arm warmers a couple of weeks 1st thing , it can be nippy in a couple of places on the way to work till the sun gets properly over the horizon.

Top Bottom