Time/Look pedal/cleat compatibility

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Sorry guys/girls - I 1st posted this in general bikes section.
I have a set of Look Keo Max pedals that were thrown in free as part of a deal on my Sintesi Z2.
However I fitted my Time RXS Racer pedals from my old Giant Defy as I like them.
I plan 2 buy another bike in next 3 months & considered using the Keo set to save cash.
My Q is - do the cleats from Time fit Look pedals ??
I have a second pair of brand new shoes that I have not fitted cleats to.
I would prefer not to be stuck with a 1 pair shoes per bike dedicated situation & if so will sell the Keo's as I really like my time pedals.
I would then get some new Time pedals the No 8 model of whatever they are called.
Advice please.
:scratch:

Time and Look cleats are not compatible - they are different systems. If you want a cheap, RXS compatible pedal, then look at the Time Xen..

OP
OP
SteCenturion

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Time and Look cleats are not compatible - they are different systems. If you want a cheap, RXS compatible pedal, then look at the Time Xen..
I have been on't tinterweb & spotted some new 2014 Time Xpresso 8 Pro from a French store called Acycles @ a very good price - not in stock yet as haven't been released probably.
To top it off they come in white with red decals that will go 'bang on' with both bikes so I will sell both sets of pedals & invest in these.
Bit of a weight saving too.
:wahhey:

Top Bottom