Time to get back on that saddle....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyR

After being off the bike since the beginning of October and suffering a shoulder injury of late it was time to get back into shape. So a wee trip just a 10 miler this time (to test the water) but took some snaps on the way :smile:

This is our cycle path of choice:
pana_zpsaa846e4f.jpg

IMG_3646_zpse6fb5244.jpg

Me wishful thinking it was a bustop:
IMG_3642_zps880df12f.jpg

Mandyjo taking in the view:
IMG_3640_zps945c7b45.jpg

And there are no words to describe these:
IMG_3650_zps33f32886.jpg

IMG_3648_zpsc710c589.jpg

All in all it was a lovely day out and its certainly giving me the jolt I was needing to get back out there again :smile:

Looks like you had a great ride, quite scenic, nice rides too - both Carbons?

OP
OP
MissyR

MissyR

Oops, just read my post and I fear Phnaar may be interjecting soon!

I was referring to the cycles.

Uh huh :rolleyes: It is very scenic and quiet which is just what I was looking for :smile: Mines (boardman) is Alu frame but Mandys Ribble is full carbon :bicycle:

Excellent. I enjoyed the photos and commentary.
Well done.:thumbsup:

Was a great day for riding wasn't it?

Thanks Biker Joe and yes it was probably the only descent day we have had this year so far that we were both off :smile:

Glad your back out riding the bike, Good pictures:smile:

Its good to be back, I had missed it a lot but had that fear of the sore butt again stopping me from getting back on it lol

Excellent pictures and great rides especially the Boardman looks great, hope the injury is well gone for you

Thanks they are just off the iphone so not that good! Thats the first proper ride I have had on the boardman since I bought in September. I had changed the seat, seatpost, pedals, Tyres, stem and handlebars to make it more Helen friendly. And honestly it was lovely riding along there! :thumbsup:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The traffic looked terrible :tongue:

OP
OP
MissyR

MissyR

The traffic looked terrible :tongue:

The queque for the bushes was horrendous!!

Nice, well done. I particularly like the 2nd photo of the 2 bikes appearing to nuzzle up together!

Yes it helps when there is no big rocks etc to prop them up.

Good stuff - nice place to ride by the looks of it.

Its a fantastic cycle path (route75) its runs quite a few miles too and its lovely in the summer

I love the photos!

Thanks Andrew :smile:

Top Bottom