Time Trials 2014 - planned races

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
What races do you have coming up?

I am going to kick off my campaign to become less than terrible at testing with the Ely&District Hardriders 25 next weekend.

Anyone else got any races coming up?

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Not until May for me when I will be doing an open 25 one of my mates clubs is running and the usual Wednesday night series off 10's on J2/1 kicks of for the season.
Not exactly TT'ing bbut I have also been asked to ride in a team in the Mountain Mayhem 24hr at Gatcombe Park in June which will be interesting if I do it.

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
After last year we aim to start a bit later, one of the first will be the Beacon Little Mountain TT which you did last year and the Shap hill climb.

I am absolutely going to do Little Mountain again. It was one of the best things I did last season.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Other than the National HC my plans are quite loose.

I hope to ride the National 25 and maybe the National Circuit Champs. Also might have a tilt at the National Closed Circuit Champs. Just because National events have a good buzz!

Early season Cheshire league events will probably get hit to snag some points and to test my new position!

I will mix it up a bit I think, now I have times fast enough to get on fast courses, I will do some PB chasing to try get <20:30 for a 10 and <53 for a 25, but mostly will ride "normal" courses and try to get highest position possible.

Top Bottom