Time Trials

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lanternerouge

Veteran
Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong thread - can't seem to find one on TTs. Mods please move if I've missed it!

I doofed up to my local TT course in Chelford today just to check out where it is. I didn't realise there would actually be a TT in full swing! It was great to watch all the cool bikes and kit and to see the very wide age range! There were also quite a few guys in full British Cycling kit/Pinarello bikes doing their thing. Here is one guy at the turn:
TT.JPG

Anyhow, I would love to have a go one day when I am fit enough to do anything vaguely like a respectable time. I checked it out on the CTT website on the advice of someone who was there supporting the riders. Have done so - turns out it was the Withington Wheelers 10. I don't understand the Start Sheet that well though - see below. What do "N1", "N2" and the entries in those columns mean? Is "V" for Veteran, "J" for Junior, "Tan" for Tandem?
startsheet.png

OP
OP
lanternerouge

lanternerouge

Veteran
Sorted the pics now!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The N1 and N2 maybe just mean note 1 and note 2. People appear to be writting their age category and a previous time so the organiser can put people into a reasonable order for the race, slowest out 1st, fastest out last.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
The 10 from Chelford is the J2/1 course. Seems to be a popular course with a lot of the local clubs. I beleive the course record is sub 20:00. :eek:

Top Bottom