Titanium - Enigma

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
I accidently added this to the "posting pictures" sticky, so here's a thread of it's own.
blush.gif

After waiting a while for the frame to get delivered my belated Birthday Present finally was ready for collection.. however the day after came the bloomin snow so not had chance to ride it yet!

My recently built Enigma Etape:

enig1.jpg
enig7.jpg

P.H

Über Member
That looks very nice, bad luck with the weather. They were on my shortlist when looking for a Ti Audax bike, but the warnings about delivery times put me off, I hope you didn't have to wait too long and it proves worth it.

Goldie

Über Member
That looks lovely. I've wanted to see an Enigma in the flesh ever since I saw their first advert. I ws going to ask whether it was titanium, but my daughter distracted me long enough for me to read the thread title and spare my blushes!

I'll keep an eye out for you - there can't be too many of those in Manc :biggrin:

OP
OP
Garz

Garz

Squat Member
Thanks for the comments guys!
Well I didn't think I would have to wait too long P.H but I ended up waiting over six weeks as a couple of people ordered them at the same LBS that were before me in the same frame size. I was gutted chiefly due to opportunities to get out came before the snow (first batch) then the day after I collected it in my lunch break the snow hit again.

It will be a shame to eventually ride it in these gritty conditions but I can't wait too long. Maybe catch you on a CC forum ride Goldie or a random occurrence out and about!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Thanks Garz, and pay no attention to that 3BM, he's off work til Jan now and has some very loose ideas about when the sun passes the yardarm :ohmy:

longers

Legendary Member
Looks good Garz, if you need it babysitting then I'd be happy to keep an eye on it for a w/e.

OP
OP
Garz

Garz

Squat Member
Yeah I was placed on the jig and measured up. I found that I have a long body (on stumpy legs), will get round to reviewing it proper once i've had lots of rides under my belt.

Top Bottom