Titanium gravel bike / gravel bike frame.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nibor

Bewildered
I have a pinnacle Arcose aluminium with carbon forks large in black for sale.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Wanted, a titanium disc specific gravel bike or gravel bike frame, size 56 cm ( large ).
I have a 55cm titanium disc, that can take upto a 35mm tyre. Currently it's running sram etap hydraulic 1x11

I am debating selling it, if the monies right

ozboz

Guru
I looked at some of these last week ,Laverjack, On One and Lynskey , the Laverjack Pilot was maybe the one for me, if I go for it I will opt for the SRAM 1x11 drive train , and TRP discs and flat bars ,although the On One was about 1/2 the price ? , i would probably off load my other bikes if I got a Ti, they seem proper good all rounders these gravel bikes

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
i would probably off load my other bikes if I got a Ti, they seem proper good all rounders these gravel bikes
My CAADX is officially a cyclocross bike but I think it is pretty much what a 'gravel bike' is. I went out on it yesterday and did a real mixture of surfaces and terrain and it coped with it all. The one part of the ride that it faltered on was a rocky section of the Pennine Bridleway - I would prefer to ride my mountain bike there. If you don't ride on surfaces as extreme as that and are not bothered by losing a little bit of top speed then I think a gravel bike would make a good 'do everything else' bike.

Top Bottom