To delete or not to delete that is the question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

onb

Guru
C+ forum is longstanding on my favourites button ,but I rarely go there ,but then again it was the first cycling forum I ever used ,and I still have happy memories of the good old days , memories of chuffster and raves flirting outrageously still make me smile.

chris42

Delete it

Ah, bless you young Olders! The memory of those days makes me smile too (although I'm not sure I'm allowed to flirt so outrageously now that I'm married to the lovely Baggy :blush:). :ohmy:
C'est lavvy though, as those French chaps would say. Hopefully you'll find this place fun as well. :ohmy:

Keith Oates

Janner
Although Chuffy and Sam are not flirting on here, there are others that do so that should make you feel at home and for sure will give you a pleasant smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rustychisel

isn't that a nice piece of history though? Awwww... not like at other forums, is it?

Do you think there'll be a forum romance on 'Radar? Will a mudpig get it on with a roadie? Will anyone sell tickets?

asterix

Comrade Member
Yes it occurred to me it was a bit of internet forum history - the battles with the SS and their fuerher, the Swiss cats, the schism that led to departures to ACF and the final pulling of the plug.. Only the baby elephants remain..

Let it go..

OP
OP
onb

onb

Guru
Have decided to delete ,tomorrow.:blush:

Top Bottom