1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To delete or not to delete that is the question

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by onb, 20 Aug 2007.

1. onb

onb Über Member

C+ forum is longstanding on my favourites button ,but I rarely go there ,but then again it was the first cycling forum I ever used ,and I still have happy memories of the good old days , memories of chuffster and raves flirting outrageously still make me smile.

2. chris42

chris42 New Member

Delete it

3. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Ah, bless you young Olders! The memory of those days makes me smile too (although I'm not sure I'm allowed to flirt so outrageously now that I'm married to the lovely Baggy :blush:). :ohmy:
    C'est lavvy though, as those French chaps would say. Hopefully you'll find this place fun as well. :ohmy:

4. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Delete it, move on:thumbsup:

5. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Although Chuffy and Sam are not flirting on here, there are others that do so that should make you feel at home and for sure will give you a pleasant smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Twenty Inch

Twenty Inch New Member

Error 404 not available.

7. Peyote

Peyote New Member

Delete, it'll help you gain 'closure'.:blush:

8. rustychisel

rustychisel Well-Known Member

isn't that a nice piece of history though? Awwww... not like at other forums, is it?

Do you think there'll be a forum romance on 'Radar? Will a mudpig get it on with a roadie? Will anyone sell tickets?

9. asterix

asterix Comrade Member

Yes it occurred to me it was a bit of internet forum history - the battles with the SS and their fuerher, the Swiss cats, the schism that led to departures to ACF and the final pulling of the plug.. Only the baby elephants remain..

Let it go..

10. OP
    OP
    onb

onb Über Member

Have decided to delete ,tomorrow.:blush: