TO LET - 1 bed 2nd/3rd floor flat off Queensbridge Road, E8

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
yup, Ozzers decision to raise CGT has claimed it's first scalp. The Dellzeqq bolthole will not now be unloaded.

It's got a kitchen which is plain rather than flashy, a nice south-facing living room with a maple floor, a southfacing terrace which is about 15x12, and a double bedroom and deeply prosaic bathroom upstairs. Suits one or two who are very much in love.

3 minutes by Brompton to trendy Broadway Market, less than 5 to Columbia Market, 8 minutes to Liverpool Street and 25 to Leicester Square,. and almost on top of the Regents Canal towpath. London Fields just round the corner, two decent independent bike shops within a few minutes ride. Quiet at night. Very cheap to keep warm.

It's been used by daughters and niece for the last twelve years, so it's not knocked about, but it will get a lick of paint.

It will be managed by an agent, but I thought I'd put it here just in case somebody was looking for this kind of thing. If I find my own tenant I may get a break on the letting agent's fee, so Shaun may find his palm greased.

£1000 a month

e-mail me on simon_legg@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested in taking a look

Top Bottom