To rejoin or not??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Thanks for the recent replies guys, only just seen them:okay:

I have renewed my membership a couple of weeks ago, but since then I haven`t had the bottle to go back which is just daft as I know a lot of people there and it will be just like I never left. I think once I have bitten the bullet and done one ride things will be fine, I just need a kick up the rear end!

When I do start though, my guilt button will be switched to off, I`m not getting involved with any running/politics, just riding, and when I want to ride at that........

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I had a fall out with a couple of our committee guy's. So i started riding with another club, the new club is the best thing i ever did, Still ride with a few guy's and girls from the old club. But they are just mates rides, There are to many little hitlers get involved on committees, i stay clear of them now, but am always there to support the club any way i can.

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

I had a fall out with a couple of our committee guy's. So i started riding with another club, the new club is the best thing i ever did, Still ride with a few guy's and girls from the old club. But they are just mates rides, There are to many little hitlers get involved on committees, i stay clear of them now, but am always there to support the club any way i can.

Me joining the committee was the start of my demise and it killed all the fun, it felt like a thankless second full time job, so as a result I pulled the plug on the lot. My nearest alternative club is 15 miles away so not really realistic. I just need to get out there and get on with it!

yello

I think once I have bitten the bullet and done one ride things will be fine, I just need a kick up the rear end!.

You definitely don't need a kick up the rear end! To be honest, you sound like you're building this up into something it is not. So calm yourself, chill out. Riding is something you enjoy, right? So think only of that. Forget the rest. Chances are that old clubmates will welcome you back, be pleased to see you and think nothing of why you stopped riding with them.

So you're right. Do the ride, it'll be fine.:okay:

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

You definitely don't need a kick up the rear end! To be honest, you sound like you're building this up into something it is not. So calm yourself, chill out. Riding is something you enjoy, right? So think only of that. Forget the rest. Chances are that old clubmates will welcome you back, be pleased to see you and think nothing of why you stopped riding with them.

So you're right. Do the ride, it'll be fine.:okay:
Thanks yello:okay::cheers:

Top Bottom