To the chunky bloke...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
waxing is painful, veet is not (unless you get it on the ... um .... mucus membranes)

Ganymede

Veteran
Recently Accrington's MP has been attending Accrington Stanley games. Nothing unusual about that but he keeps leaning on a crush barrier showing his horrible builders bum and scuzzy looking underpants! It's getting that bad that i'm thinking about moving away from my usual spot or asking him to buy a belt and a vest!:headshake:
Tweet-worthy in my opinion. That should put a stop to it!

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
@vickster

My £8.99 Lidle el cheapo shorts are so worn they are see thru, i also have a hairy aris.

I can.t afford much, so do i

A. buy another pair of see thru el cheapo shorts

B. Get my aris waxed by Fred the local barber who has begrudgingly offered to do it for a pint.

I did think about buying some veet and slapping it on the old marmite, but i think the pain may be a bit much.

:angel:
Shorts over the top of the see through shorts...and waxing if you fancy that too

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
@vickster

My £8.99 Lidle el cheapo shorts are so worn they are see thru, i also have a hairy aris.

I can.t afford much, so do i

A. buy another pair of see thru el cheapo shorts

B. Get my aris waxed by Fred the local barber who has begrudgingly offered to do it for a pint.

I did think about buying some veet and slapping it on the old marmite, but i think the pain may be a bit much.

:angel:
How "roomey" are they? If distance aint that far then just wear some pants underneath. Otherwise paint your backside black, no-one will be able to tell you're not wearing any shorts. :laugh:

Top Bottom