to the young lady in Bermondsey last night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
[domtyler]Did you get her number?[/domtyler]

Tynan

Veteran
and was she nice?

lovely hair, shapely, you know the drill

some webcam footage by next week, long lingering approach, slow pan across as you pass, etc

OP
OP
walker

walker

NickM said:
I'm willing to bet she was the only lady in Bermondsey :biggrin:

I think she was. Don't see many female cyclists that can hold 20mph going through london traffic with me so I was very impressed with her. Alas she did drop in that she had a boyfriend but she did seem very short.

walker said:
good to have a chat with a fellow commuter, especially in London.

You was heading to lewisham

Did you get her on your helmet camera........ ooo-eeer misses! :biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
excellent about the casual boyfriend mention, she clearly saw straight through your leering dribbling facade

OP
OP
walker

walker

Tynan said:
excellent about the casual boyfriend mention, she clearly saw straight through your leering dribbling facade

obviously, and I was wearing my lucky Liquigas Jersey as well. Not so lucky now is it

Tynan

Veteran
you use your jersey to pull?

hardly the jerseys fault

do you think she really did have a bloke?

yenrod

Pocket ROcket :angry:

walker said:
I think she was. Don't see many female cyclists that can hold 20mph going through london traffic with me so I was very impressed with her. Alas she did drop in that she had a boyfriend but she did seem very short.

gary r

Guru
walker said:

amazing how fast a female:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: can ride trying to shake off a stalker!!!!!

Top Bottom