To those recumbentites out there...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

g00se

Veteran
Anyone on a trike wearing blue - arriving at Liverpool Street Station at about 10am today on the Norwich-London train?

What colour was the trike?

OP
OP
g00se

g00se

Veteran
black - blue - 10 (though the train was from Norfolk).

The 'bent was a black trike (single wheel at the back - is that the same on all?). Very low (the guy was bent over trying to push it along the platform) with side controls.

We have a Catrike owner Norwich way with a black Expedition, if I recall the owner did go to London on a semi regular basis although I am not aware if he ever takes his trike. Generally trike owners tow the trike by lifting the back wheel so it seems odd he was pushing it, sounds like a new owner.

g00se said:
black - blue - 10 (though the train was from Norfolk).

The 'bent was a black trike (single wheel at the back - is that the same on all?).

Nope......

HaseKett.jpg

7739057580823-2T.jpg

markg0vbr

Über Member
eeee the cave man drag, normally accompanied by mumbling commentary, to whit "sodding council mumble mumble sodding call that a mumble mumbl bicycle track mumble mumble :angry:". is it nice or a bit big brother that given a vague description and general locality a trikeonaut can normally be identified :sad:

OP
OP
g00se

g00se

Veteran
Catrike UK said:
We have a Catrike owner Norwich way with a black Expedition, if I recall the owner did go to London on a semi regular basis although I am not aware if he ever takes his trike. Generally trike owners tow the trike by lifting the back wheel so it seems odd he was pushing it, sounds like a new owner.

Yup. Fairly sure it was one of those - what with the head rest and all. Had a garmin or tomtom attached to the side.

Arch

Married to Night Train
g00se said:
Yup. Fairly sure it was one of those - what with the head rest and all. Had a garmin or tomtom attached to the side.

Maybe he was some sort of one man band then?

Two wheels at the front = tadpole trike, by the way. Two wheels at the back = delta.

I think I'd say that tadpole is more common among recumbent trikes, but delta isn't uncommon, if that makes sense. The lower ones certainly tend to be tadpoles.

Top Bottom