ToB questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ajevans

1) Is there any on the web where you can follow the race live?

2) How accrurate have the predictive timings been on the ToB site?

Reason is I'm thinking of catching a train back to Wolves during my lunch break, and want to get there watch the finish, and head straight back with the minimum of waiting around.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Don't know the answers to the above, but is it me or has there been no mention of the TOB on the daily/regional news, or have I just missed them?

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Paulus said:
Don't know the answers to the above, but is it me or has there been no mention of the TOB on the daily/regional news, or have I just missed them?

It's been mentioned on Radio 5, but briefly as the last item in the sports news. On the whole the coverage has been very poor.

monnet

Guru
it got about 20 seconds this morning on the Today sports bulletin. I wouldn't mind if the Vuelta (as a much bigger race) were swamping the coverage but...

CotterPin

Not sure about the answer to your first question, aj, but I went to see the final sprint on Stage 1 in the New Forest. The cyclists were due to come through at ten past one but didn't appear until almost half an hour after that.

OP
OP
ajevans

ajevans

CotterPin said:
Not sure about the answer to your first question, aj, but I went to see the final sprint on Stage 1 in the New Forest. The cyclists were due to come through at ten past one but didn't appear until almost half an hour after that.

Same again today. They were half hour late, causing me to take a hit to my flexitime balance :smile: oh well

Top Bottom