ToC Stage 1 (May contain Spoilers!!!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
They are just off (Pacific Standard Time is 8 hours behind UK) 96 miles with a fast circuit finish certainly one for the sprinters. Cippo is gonna struggle to get a lead out train so my money is on Cav or Boonen.

Keith Oates

Janner
It depends if they can catch Stewart, there will definitely be a sprint for 2nd if he does hang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates

Janner
Sounds like a good race and some exciting action, shame about the fall of Hincapie. Slipstream have also let the world know they are a force to reckon with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Yep Cancellara 1st Farrar is 2.2 behind and Cav is third 4.4 behind according to Cycling News but they have not fully updated stats page yet. Why are Eurosport not covering this missed opportunity I think.

The main sponsor of todays stage was 'Herbalife' made me chuckle when I read that.

Will1985

Über Member
Are you watching online? I was watching CyclingTV for the Prologue, but the quality wasn't great even with the faster subscription streaming rates. The Tour Tracker on the ToC website is pretty good though, with more info too.

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Followed stage 1 on Cycling News but no video. Watching it on the adobe tour tracker today with the volume turned down the commentary is bloody awful.

Top Bottom