today I purchased....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I have 2 pink polo shirts and 5 pink casual shirts, 1 is a "Thomas Pink" shirt....

So I have a pink Pink shirt.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I have several pink shirts. But you have to be careful how you wear them if you are young or you end up looking like one of those horrible braying London rich kids who only wear pink shirts (or rubgy tops).

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Flying_Monkey said:
I have several pink shirts. But you have to be careful how you wear them if you are young or you end up looking like one of those horrible braying London rich kids who only wear pink shirts (or rubgy tops).

erm, you mean like, pink shirt, long cream shorts and flip flops? With a casual side dish of sun glasses? :ohmy:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
abbie said:
I chose pink shirts for husband/best man for our wedding, I love to see men in pink especially if they have a bit (or a lot) of a tan.

You'll never see a pink shirt on this well-tanned pie eating kilt wearing pyromaniac.

Pink socks?

Well that's a different matter. ;)

postman

Legendary Member
Sorry everyone ,this years colour is Lilac[/SIZE]I went to a wedding earlier this year and it was everywhere .

longers

Legendary Member
I bought a revolting lovely pink and yellow s/s jersey on Ebay, delivered today.

It's too small though and will be in the classifieds section tomorrow. I'm quite disappointed as it's really nice awful.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Oh dear!

Pink shirts were the 'in' thing for the power-dressing, senior management at work for about a year. Anyone who was into trying to suck up to the big boss was suddenly decked out in pink shirts & pink ties. It was both hilarious and creepy at the same time - a cult of pink.

Funnily enough the boss changed first and started wearing yellow shirts. Guess what colour the hingers-on and yes-men started wearing next? :biggrin:

Pink is so 2008 up here :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom