Today I went out...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

..for a cycle ride...

It was just under 2hrs in duration around 50km..

I found a new road ! ;) and its a curvy climb sort of road: which I'm really pleased about as I'm planning a ride the other way UP IT ! :biggrin:

Did anyone else get out today...:blush:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Unfortuneately no, it was my care in the community workers day off so I had to content myself with staring out the sanitorium window whilst scratching my chunders.
A pleasant day. ;)

Keith Oates

Janner
Also did a 50 Km plus ride today Yenners, the first day this year when I didn't need to wear so much clothing that it makes getting ready longer than the the time riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Too bloody windy for me...

Likewise, did check out the window at one point that the Big Bad Wolf was not trying to blow my house down. Got the next week off work so hope to get a good few rides in.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Quick 10 miles between wife getting in from the gym and the kids swimming lessons - more knackered by dashing about getting showered and changed in five minutes and dashing out of the door to get the kids off to lessons....

See how today (sunday goes) as it's Mothers day - done the brekkie in bed - just polishing off a full "grill" up - can't remember the last time I have a full breakfast !!

Danny

Legendary Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Too bloody windy for me...

I cheated :smile: Went for a 30 mile run with the wind more or less behind me and then took the train back.

Top Bottom