1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today I went out...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 1 Mar 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

..for a cycle ride...

It was just under 2hrs in duration around 50km..

I found a new road ! ;) and its a curvy climb sort of road: which I'm really pleased about as I'm planning a ride the other way UP IT ! :biggrin:

Did anyone else get out today...:blush:

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Unfortuneately no, it was my care in the community workers day off so I had to content myself with staring out the sanitorium window whilst scratching my chunders.
    A pleasant day. ;)

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Also did a 50 Km plus ride today Yenners, the first day this year when I didn't need to wear so much clothing that it makes getting ready longer than the the time riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Noodley

Noodley Guest

nope, but I'll be out tomorrow.

5. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

Too bloody windy for me...

6. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

No. Walked round the track, but didn't have a big bike with me.

7. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Likewise, did check out the window at one point that the Big Bad Wolf was not trying to blow my house down. Got the next week off work so hope to get a good few rides in.

8. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Quick 10 miles between wife getting in from the gym and the kids swimming lessons - more knackered by dashing about getting showered and changed in five minutes and dashing out of the door to get the kids off to lessons....

See how today (sunday goes) as it's Mothers day - done the brekkie in bed - just polishing off a full "grill" up - can't remember the last time I have a full breakfast !!

9. Danny

Danny Legendary Member

I cheated :smile: Went for a 30 mile run with the wind more or less behind me and then took the train back.

10. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

Thats a good idea in some ways...

11. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

35 miles for me today. The first 15 or so were fine, then I turned in to the wind. It was a bit breezy!!