Today, i'll mostly be...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
kirstie, just for you i'm gonna text joke to 118 118 and then i will type the joke on here to cheer you up.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Ok, here's the joke:

David Beckham brightens every room he enters....

Posh taught him how the light switch works

;)

Is that when you were hit by a car Kirstie? Anyway, sympathies. I had back problems for a long time until I found a good Osteopath who sorted all but a few twinge problems now.

I'm lazing this afternoon. Am about to have 40 winks while everyone is out walking the dog. Took the kids climbing this morning. Damn it, there as good as me now and are only gonna get better, while I won't. ;)

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
now i've got another free joke:

Q: What's invisible and costs £400bn??

A: Ask the prime minister

(are you smiling kirstie, if not i may have to text again)

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Kirstie said:

o damn it, you forced me... ok, one more try...

MPs make a fresh push for a ban on parents smacking kids....

... so pushing parents is ok?

Willow

fossyant said:
Only a 10 miler today - coming down with a cold.....so chillin now and cooking a sunday roast - Chicken in white wine and garlic, roast spuds and parsnips, carrots and a few other things - just got some coffee brewing....

Didn't go out yesterday as I was playing with my new garden vac/blower - there are a couple of big trees near my house, and our house just so happens to be the one where the wind whips round and deposits the lot in out front garden...... got a bit carried away with it though...... Blew/sucked the cul-de-sac of leaves.....not just the garden.......well they will end up in my garden at some point......

Arms were killing though, so didn't ride - couldn't grip anything after that stint !!!!

Watch it doeesn't pick up any stray tennis balls in the garden - didn't sound good but survived!

Mr Phoebus

I've spent far, far longer fitting Marathon Pluses to my Brommie than I thought I'd take. (the bead was buckled on both for a start, so it was murder trying to get the tubes not to sit under the bead)
I pray that they're as p*nct*re resistant as they claim.

gbb

Legendary Member
Had a little drinkie with mates last night, so a lie in this morning, trip to the vet with an ailing labrador (£125 so far :ohmy: ), visit the local (crud) carboot sale, dinner, sleep for an hour, watch a film (Timber Falls), now having an hour on the PC, bath, then bed.

No ride today. My backs rank, too tired, too windy...bugger it :angry:

Top Bottom