Today we ride! CC Ecosse Arran/Islay tour 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Please don't tell me you didn't manage to visit the chocolate shop in Brodick @Pat "5mph" ? :thumbsdown:

Ellebells

Amazing write-up of the trip @Pat "5mph" - all that note-taking was worth it :biggrin:

If anything of interest happened or pearls of wisdom/nonsense were uttered this was the reaction of our dedicated blogger:

2014-08-18 16.23.46.jpg

djb1971

Legendary Member
Looks like you all had a great time. Some more than others, it's amazing how fast you can pedal when being chased:giggle:

Love how you photoshopped blue sky into a couple of shots Pat:sun:

Strange I never get that:cold::rain::rain::rain:

Fubar

Guru
Please don't tell me you didn't manage to visit the chocolate shop in Brodick @Pat "5mph" ? :thumbsdown:

She almost cycled straight into the shop when we got to Brodick - wild horses couldn't have dragged her out!

ScotiaLass

Guru
I'm sure the ladies will agree it was all doable - I allowed 10mph average for point to point changes (and to allow for mechanicals, p*s, etc) to make sure we all got there as a group, there was a bit of anxiety keeping everyone moving and stopping @Pat "5mph" taking photos and going to the shops!
I just don't 'do' hills. I'm more than capable on the flat and 10 mph wouldn't be a problem for me but as soon as I hit a hill I drop to the back.
I have a very dodgy knee and shortened hamstring on the same leg :sad:
Maybe if I took my own physio along..... lol

Top Bottom