Today's cafe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well what a day, quite the weirdest in the 12 months I've been here.

Debate about Soapbox, debate in a soapbox style, Death, grief, love, mental health and an outporing of pings. Have I missed anything out?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Crackle said:

Debate about Soapbox, debate in a soapbox style, Death, grief, love, mental health and an outporing of pings. Have I missed anything out?

Where's that then? I could use a bit of good news...

Crackle said:

i saw two great crested grebelets hatch today. from a distance, across some water and obscured by branches, i watched the adult stand up to reveal a newly hatched grebelet clamber from the shell - twice.

then i saw another pair exchange weeds and twigs.

oh... and i contemplated life and decided i hate it. not mine, just in general. the grebes (probably) stopped me going to the river and jumping in.

LLB

I've just been upstairs to check on our boys. I lay on the bed alongside the eldest and he, still asleep, put his arm around my head and pulled closer.

That's what makes it worth it.

How old are your kids MrP ?

LLB

I always thought you were older IE in your late 40s/mid 50s

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I've just been upstairs to check on our boys. I lay on the bed alongside the eldest and he, still asleep, put his arm around my head and pulled closer.

That's what makes it worth it.

You sure he wasn't trying to get you into a headlock ?

Renard

I came on late noticed all the pings and thought 'cool I can use that ping pong joke' except it had been done already ... :becool:

EmGee DK

A special day indeed... I thought that two of the post yesterday put the soapbox discussion into perspective - for me anyway...

Trip: ping

Top Bottom