iendicott
Guru
- Location
- Peterborough
If I had a pound everytime someone did that to me where I live I would be Rich.. Rich.. Rich.. I tell you. There is a certain type of driver who does this and unfortunatly all of them drive in Peterborough 


Yes, I know i've mentioned this before, but there is clearly a market for a bike mounted weapon system that uses rotten food for ammunition
I'm always weary of the Chalkwell Avenue descent, and seem to get caught at both set of lights![]()
I'll have to keep an eye out on your videos in case I make an appearance in the mean streets of Southend-on-sea
I'll either be in the blue Orbea Onix or Giant SCR but sometimes in the "courteous to cyclists" Grey S-Max![]()
Interesting, but the priming time is unacceptable.Something like this maybe? http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Uxx4Y_jIdpQ
IDGAF or ICWTS
I dont give a f*ck
I cant wait two seconds but can wait two mins at Red (ICWTSBCWTM@R)
You should have had a poll on this one....

SodI'd say it was an IBOOTWWHGH myself![]()
Thats;
I'll
Be
Out
Of
The
Way
When
He
Gets
Here
And he, as some motorists are prone to do, misjudged your speed of approach and pulled out like an old granny!
Sod
It
He
Can
Stop
So
I'll
Block
The
Road
err , doesnt scan so well
Interesting, but the priming time is unacceptable.
I was thinking of a spring mounted inside a set of straight handlebars that could be preloaded with say a small tomato, to be fired out of the right hand grip.
It could be targetted at lefthookers and close passers.
You can make a nice stinky brew from nettles/comfrey etc steeped in a bottle of water. I once had the pleasure of hosing down a bloke in his Friday Night Pulling Suit, after he'd leaned out of his taxi window to shout some disgusting sexist language at me. He did seem surprised when I caught him up outside his pub ...there is clearly a market for a bike mounted weapon system that uses rotten food for ammunition