Today's weather was comparitively nice but..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
In London today the weather could be described as quite nice. But compared to yesterday, it's blxxdy crap. 10 Celsius below yesterday and acool blustery wind.

It actually felt like autumn.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Think yourself lucky....... :rain: :rain: most of the day here, and forecast for the next few days is similar. Chilly and windy too. Hope we're not in for a re-run of 2017.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Was relatively chilly last night, back into long trousers and a windproof jacket, 6 degrees on the way home:cold::laugh:

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Today was a game of two halves, commute in was a breeze, 8/10 degrees so lightly dressed and helpful tail wind pushed up the average, the way home however sucked. Warmer than the way in but mywindsock.com said it was 95.7% into a headwind blowing at 15mph. It draaagged compared to this morning.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
It was mild round here (14c) but the wind made it feel colder.

MikeG

Guru
Oops, wrong thread! I thought this was Mundane news.........as it perhaps is, really.

Attachments

• q691BgK.jpg
    q691BgK.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 78

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Freezing here too, had to put the heating on tonight.
On the bike it has not been too bad: usual Scottish drizzle, usual Scottish gales :laugh:

Slick

Guru
75 in Florida today which was nice. The day started with a thunderstorm and it looks like it's going to finish the same way but the middle of the day was perfect. 80 tomorrow so might have a day at the beach to see if I can't get rid of this Scottish complexion.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It was pleasant in our loft, about 23C according to the meat thermometer. A few days ago, it was 34C up there, and I gave up all hope of getting anything done.

Top Bottom