Tom Allen Janaper Love on a bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think my copy is already here in the house ready for christmas day, but i did give my missus a nudge this morning to say that the 20% discount ends at midnight tonight !

I've been dieing to see the film ever since i watched the trailer over on Vimeo

Muddyfox

OP
OP
andy_spacey

andy_spacey

Über Member
I have watch it and its very good, i had a tear in more than a few places. I to meet a beautiful woman who i feel in love with and also had to make the choice between traveling the world on the bike and living a life with the lady i meet. ( i have been off the road for 5 mouths now and am planing a family) But i will still travel but only 2 to 6 weeks at a time in a year, may be a bit more if i can to get her on a bike too,

Sara_H

Guru
I went to see this last night at the Sheffield Adventure Film Festival. Tom and the Film maker James were present and did a Q & A session at the end of the showing.

I have to say, it's a lovely film that kept me gripped throughout. Tom seems to be a genuinely lovely fella, and it felt like a privilage to be invited to watch his relationship with his wife Tenny unfold.

Certainly recomend the DVD, and I'll be looking to seek out the book to read aout his experience in more deapth.

I went to see this last night at the Sheffield Adventure Film Festival. Tom and the Film maker James were present and did a Q & A session at the end of the showing.

I have to say, it's a lovely film that kept me gripped throughout. Tom seems to be a genuinely lovely fella, and it felt like a privilage to be invited to watch his relationship with his wife Tenny unfold.

Certainly recomend the DVD, and I'll be looking to seek out the book to read aout his experience in more deapth.
Currently reading his book! It is so very familiar... :whistle:

Top Bottom