Tonight for dinner I am having...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thai beef red curry and noodles. I deserve it. It was hard work riding today.

wafflycat

Slow-roast beef brisket, with gravy made form the meat juices and the bed of veg the brisket was stood on to cook. Roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, carrots, cabbage, green beans, broccoli. Some sort of home-made fruit crumble for pudding most likely.

The offspring is coming over later, hence the above, as he does like a roast dinner. I'll be indulging in all except the yorkshires, the roasties & the pudding.

I think it's probably going to be curry, but I am currently having a cabbage cook-a-thon, converting around 2/3 of my spring green harvest into stuffed cabbage leaves ready to go in the freezer for later scoffage. And I've got to decide what to do with 10 turnips by Wednesday....

Sambu

just polished off: organic pork sausages, onion gravy, smashed potatoes and steamed baby spinach.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Kirstie said:
I think it's probably going to be curry, but I am currently having a cabbage cook-a-thon, converting around 2/3 of my spring green harvest into stuffed cabbage leaves ready to go in the freezer for later scoffage. And I've got to decide what to do with 10 turnips by Wednesday....

I'm sure that, whatever it is, it's called turnip surprise.

Top Bottom