Tonight, out for a quick spin..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Just behind some jerk who was at the front. [traffic:lights]

Lights change. :biggrin:

I got them just right, in the pedal, when the bloke (whom i'm behind) is SLOW to start I was rolling forward (on his left) expecting him to GO...

Turns out he was on the mobile - and struggling to get it in gear, so drops the fone and kicks off (S L O W L Y - AS TRIES TO PICK THE MOBILE UP)...

;)

So the person behind me thinks I was the one that, SLOWED HIM UP as I ended up along side him !

Bloody car drivers :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

And why is it: when i'm behind a car at lights do they constantly look at me (in the mirror) and not the car/lights - in front, so they start off late and in doing so can miss the lights on Green.

:biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Maybe they have taken a fancy to you Yenners;)

Apeman

Über Member
Why are women who drive 4x4s blind and dont know how to use indicators. Out yesterday wearing bright bright yellow jacket and nearly got cleaned at lefthand turn. Lucky my brakes were good

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
And why is it: when i'm behind a car at lights do they constantly look at me (in the mirror) and not the car/lights - in front, so they start off late and in doing so can miss the lights on Green.

:blush:

Well, either you are a) startlingly attractive or :angry: startlingly ugly...:biggrin:

domtyler said:
I've seen a photo of him Arch, it's :biggrin: :rofl:

:becool::biggrin:

yenrod said:
;)

It happens all over the world Yenners, all over the world.:tongue:

yenrod said:
Or the best yet.

Riding up to the lights.

Take your foot out of the pedal: and the lights change ;)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. There's a series of traffic lights coming into work. Catch the first right you'll sail through the lot. Get any one wrong............. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:tongue:

Top Bottom