Tonights cnadles..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We had one of those things on the far left as a kid... and ours had angels and something else that you could swap over to fly around (assuming it is the same sort of thing).

I take it you were a little cold?

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
This is half of our German rauchermanner collection. These are traditional wooden dolls that smoke incense kerzen...we have one for each year we have been together (30) and some others which were passed on from family and gifts etc. The othe rhalf is in the living room. Those are all real candles and the4 angel in the middle is several hundred years old and has been lit by generations of my wifes family. We buy them att he German weinachtsmarkts and these are all origionals from the old eastern germany, not the far eastern tourist versions. We light them all up at midnight on Christmas eve and new years eve each year...kind of a family tradition. These dolls mean a lot. The big candle on the right is our 'special' family candle..we light it every special occasion. Inside is the bottle of Moet Chandon we drank on my Wifes 21st birthday.

Top Bottom