Too late for L2B but still want to do it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iwantanewbike

Über Member
What are my options? Turn up and try to register? Just go anyway taking a alternate route? I don't think I'd have the balls to join in without paying as it's beyond cheeky!

If I go another route will they be dominated by cars and be unpleasant?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just turn up and go, hundreds of others do

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Just turn up at the start and follow everybody else. The only time I rode it was after an extremely boozy medical student party sometime in the early 1980s. I was handed a friend's road bike and told to follow other party-goers. We partook of spliffs in a field near Turners Hill. My bum hurt like Hell the next day.
Just go!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
One thing I forgot to say. These days I have heard that it's quite difficult to arrange transport out of Brighton at the end of the ride. I don't have the details but the trains are rumoured to be pretty unfriendly to a huge mass of cyclists.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Just turn up at the start and follow everybody else. The only time I rode it was after an extremely boozy medical student party sometime in the early 1980s. I was handed a friend's road bike and told to follow other party-goers. We partook of spliffs in a field near Turners Hill. My bum hurt like Hell the next day.
Just go!
I think you were using the wrong orifice to smoke mate .

OP
OP
I

iwantanewbike

Über Member
What did you decide?

I decided to head down to Brighton but planned a very odd route so as to collect as many new Veloviewer.com squares as possible :smile:

Then I cycled back on the A23 cycle track after a couple of beers.

Top Bottom