took a funny turn last night....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr Mag00

rising member
.....had dome a 2.5 hour road ride yesterday morning, finished by 12 noon. fueled up in the afternoon and a light nap, went for a run last night at 615pm. about 2 miles in started feeling dizzy, half mile later sweating profusely swimming vision and difficulty walking in a straight line. luckily i was near a friends so called in for a sweet tea and they made me a fruit smoothy. got lift home, not a nice feeling.

low blood sugar? feel tickety boo this morning

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Have a few days off, just to make sure you arent coming down with something. A lot of people seem to be getting ill atm :S

Trek Trauma Chris

mr Mag00 said:
.....had dome a 2.5 hour road ride yesterday morning, finished by 12 noon. fueled up in the afternoon and a light nap, went for a run last night at 615pm. about 2 miles in started feeling dizzy, half mile later sweating profusely swimming vision and difficulty walking in a straight line. luckily i was near a friends so called in for a sweet tea and they made me a fruit smoothy. got lift home, not a nice feeling.

low blood sugar? feel tickety boo this morning

Have you been checked for diabetes.

OP
OP
mr Mag00

mr Mag00

rising member
yh i was fasting glucose level checked last year and bang in the middle. i do suffer from low blood pressure. i am thinking of poppong to docs but i need to find a gap in my schedule, i know i know my health is more important , but it is a very busy time for me i am self employed and i have clients who have booked and i do not have anyone else who can cover me.

Top Bottom