Tooth pulling...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Kirstie said:
Between the ages of about 9 and 11 I had 9 teeth out under local anaesthetic, including 3 second teeth. It was bl**dy horrible. I was an orthodontists dream.

I had similar - can't remember how many I had out, but they were all under general, thank goodness. And then the braces. Ugh. Did you ever have one that you wore at night, with an elastic strap that went round the back of your head?

gbb said:
IS THAT IT THEN !!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how clean and quick it was !!!

But how much was it? That's where it really hurts; in the pocket!

Arch said:
I had similar - can't remember how many I had out, but they were all under general, thank goodness. And then the braces. Ugh. Did you ever have one that you wore at night, with an elastic strap that went round the back of your head?

Yes I had braces but didn't have a night brace. They still didn't really make my teeth straight though, although they did improve matters. I remember the dog ate my brace...

ChrisKH

Guru
Kirstie said:
Yes I had braces but didn't have a night brace. They still didn't really make my teeth straight though, although they did improve matters. I remember the dog ate my brace...

Likewise - not the dog bit though - my milk teeth weren't falling out and I had too many teeth in my mouth. Dentist's solution was to pull out the milk teeth and remove four teeth to make space. He pulled the milk teeth but pushed two of the remaining proper teeth into my sinuses both of which required hospital surgery to remove. If he isn't dead now, I would like to kill him slowly with a foot powered dentist drill.:biggrin:

Needless to say my teeth have never been right, nor straight despite two years with a brace.

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Dayvo said:
But how much was it? That's where it really hurts; in the pocket!

FREEEEEEEEE :tongue::biggrin::biggrin:
Cos i got referred by my dentist to the clinic / hospital...you dont pay a penny. God bless the NHS ;)
Fortunately enough..although my dentist thought it was going to be a big problem requiring cutting of the gums...the clinic dentist seemed surprised i was there. Didnt he have a go, he asked....it wasnt a problem at all.

byegad

Legendary Member
I've had a premolar out about 6 years ago and a molar out 4 years later.
I've no previous extraction of adult teeth to compare with but my NHS dentist whipped them out for me no trouble.;):ohmy:;) (pun intended)

Top Bottom