Topic Hover Preview - Coming soon ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Hopefully - fingers crossed - we should have the topic preview back in a week or so.

I've spoken to the developer of the plugin and he's told me he is hoping to get it finished this week.

As soon as it's ready I'll get it installed.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Great news...slowly getting used to new format and discovered this was one aspect I really missed! thanks.

potsy

Rambler
Fantastic.It's the thing I miss the most,so useful in filtering out all the dross
dry.gif
wink.gif

mangaman

Hopefully - fingers crossed - we should have the topic preview back in a week or so.

I've spoken to the developer of the plugin and he's told me he is hoping to get it finished this week.

As soon as it's ready I'll get it installed.

Cheers,

Well done Shaun - you're doing a grand job.

I don't think the new forum is any different if you spend a few minutes playing you find the old features.

If you're not careful you'll have made so many adjustments to suit a few naysayers who don't like change, we'll arrive back to the original format in a great big circle in about 6 months :ohmy:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
 When you have got the topic hover preview working, how about adding it to the Member Map? It's nice seeing where everyone is but it takes ages clicking on each marker to see who is who. 

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Sorry Colin It's not something I can change.

Besides, it would take all the fun out of it ... lol

Cheers,

Top Bottom