Tough decisions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
We all have tough decisions to make from tint to time for sure .

But I a tough one this afternoon when visiting my parents . Mum had made a pot of tea and as normal a plate of biscuits appears .

IMG_20190209_151633442.jpg

So my choice was Fig roll , double chocolate chip or a golden crunch .

Well to keep the peace I went for one of each . What tough decisions have you had today ?

gbb

Legendary Member
Fig roll, every time.

Tough decisions ? :whistle:...mushrooms in a shepherd's pie, yay or nay.
Yay won the day (mainly because it was me making it) ....my wife wasn't overjoyed :laugh:.

wonderloaf

Veteran
I'm trying to lose weight so the coffee choice was Flat White or Americano without milk. The Flat White won, just have to cycle a few extra miles tomorrow to work the extra calories off ^_^

Lullabelle

Banana
Surprise him and go with the 5. :thumbsup:

The surprise is me wearing any make up, not normally my thing but my niece and her partner are having an engagement party so suppose I need to make an effort.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
We all have tough decisions to make from tint to time for sure .

But I a tough one this afternoon when visiting my parents . Mum had made a pot of tea and as normal a plate of biscuits appears .

View attachment 451584

So my choice was Fig roll , double chocolate chip or a golden crunch .

Well to keep the peace I went for one of each . What tough decisions have you had today ?
One of each - then the other one of each - then the spare one

Dave7

Legendary Member
Winter green just in front of the main green so 5 was mint. :thumbsup:
The par 3 winter green at our club is to the left and tucked behind some trees with just a portion showing. Its only 150 yards but if I use an iron to clear the trees I struggle to reach the green. Bigger hitters can do it ok.

Top Bottom