Toulouse - Rodellar (Spain)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ails

'lo, I got a notion and decided to cycle from Toulouse to Rodellar in Spain, through St Gaudens and the Pyrenees. Im trying to figure out the best route but cant get a good map yet. Has anyone ever been along anywhere near here? I've never been before, Im trying to find the quickest and easiest route, if anyone has any suggestions at all, or any helpful tips about what to bring / where to go / what not to do bladida then please post up! I need help :smile:

dragon72

Guru
Hi Ails,
I just got back from that part of the world. I went from St Gaudens to Bagneres de Bigorre, then up over the Col du Tourmalet to Argeles-Gazost. After that it was up over the Aubisque to Oloron Ste Marie, then on to St Jean Pied de Port before heading into Spain to Pamplona.
You can read my write-up on Crazyguyonabike. http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/MarseilleBilbao2008
The Tourmalet was very tough, especially fully loaded, but well worth it! The scenery round St Gaudens was spectacular. You'll love it.
I entered Spain a bit west from where you're thinking of, but I hope my crazyguy blog helps.

Top Bottom