Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hont

Guru
I'd have every km televised
I hear Eurosport are considering it, but viewers will have to sign a sprint stage disclaimer...

"I accept there will be five hours (which will seem like much, much more) of the commentators pointing out scenic points of interest and discussing yesterday's, tomorrow's and next week's stage with nothing actually happening in the race until the last km. I promise not to post the phrase 'that's five hours of my life I'm never getting back' online nor launch an unprovoked attack on any members of the public just because they happen to look or sound a bit like Carlton Kirby."

I hear Eurosport are considering it, but viewers will have to sign a sprint stage disclaimer...

"I accept there will be five hours (which will seem like much, much more) of the commentators pointing out scenic points of interest and discussing yesterday's, tomorrow's and next week's stage with nothing actually happening in the race until the last km. I promise not to post the phrase 'that's five hours of my life I'm never getting back' online nor launch an unprovoked attack on any members of the public just because they happen to look or sound a bit like Carlton Kirby."

I'd turn the sound off, obviously. Although the Eurosport Player already has no commentary. So I'd vote for that option - all we need is graphics or a link to official site open alongside for up-to-date info.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'm trying to cultivate a forum persona a bumbling old posh bloke; I just have to create the illusion that he's posh, he more than meets the other parts of being bumbling and old and a bloke.
I've met Rich and she's nothing like that.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
No Deignan, Nordhaug, Kiryienka or Siutsou either. The omission of Siutsou and Roche is especially surprising but Kiryienka being left out is less so after his efforts at the Giro.

Eisel, Knees, Xandio and Lopez are now deemed surplus to requirements too, it seems. And no sprinting ambitions means Viviani and Swift don't get a look in.

I thought Kennaugh and Rowe might not make the cut so it's good to see their names on the shortlist at least.

Top Bottom