Tour de france road.cc fantasy league

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Forgot to check before prologue - some reason I am 2 riders down, meaning incomplete team, meaning 0 points, and I would have racked up a nice amount as well.
Grrrrrrrrr
Lost stage 2 points as well

Lisa21

Mooching.............
badkitty said:
Hey Chuffy, It seems I'm going down...:biggrin: Nothing ever changes does it BK;)

...and I can't help noticing that Lisa's got 69 points.*

Couldn't make it up, could you?...:rofl:

*..... ;):angel::rofl: xx

John the Monkey said:
In a move that maybe ill advised, I got the arse with Spartacus after yesterday and transferred him out of my team.
I'm taking it so seriously that I had a complete moral breakdown and transferred Teflon Tex into my squad. He'll be there until we hit the mountains...:ohmy:

Chuffy said:
I'm taking it so seriously that I had a complete moral breakdown and transferred Teflon Tex into my squad. He'll be there until we hit the mountains...:smile:

I saw that. I was waiting for you to 'fess up before I outed you :ohmy:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Chuffy said:
I'm taking it so seriously that I had a complete moral breakdown and transferred Teflon Tex into my squad. He'll be there until we hit the mountains...:biggrin:
Cd1IOz.gif

No it wouldn't, especially as you've ignored Cuddles.

I'm waiting to see if I need to re-jig my team with Farrar having cracked his wrist. Bertie might have to go if I need a new sprinter of worth. Mind you Petacchi is on form and he does go over mtns, hmmm.

Top Bottom